Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Far Volley From Pong: Tennis Anyone?




Games at Miniclip.com - Table Tennis Tournament
Table Tennis Tournament

Amazingly realistic table tennis game!

Play this free game now!!


Remember Pong? As part of my journey to Nostalgiaria, I conducted a web search in search of the classic game so that I could post it. Instead of dots of dots and bars of dots I found this gem which is sure to become a new classic.

I’m excited to see how it works out, and I’m looking forward to some competition; any challengers? For your sake I hope that you, your computers, and your connections are up to speed. Oh yeah! Bring the pain. C’mon. Are you tough enough? What, too afraid? I’m gonna eat your fear for breakfast, and then I’m gonna have a light lunch, and then eat your paddle finger for dinner, with a side of whine, and then for dessert I’m gonna drink your sweat. Then I’m gonna break your will and make you crumble. Oh it hurts, it hurts so good. That’s right, I’m gonna make mincemeat out of you. I’m gonna crush your face. Wait, come back, I was just kidding. Really, I'm a nice person; I just get carried away sometimes. Please don’t be sore with me, don’t leave. Please, stay and play my game. That’s right, shhhh, shh, shh it's OK, shhhhh. Ok, Ok, that’s it. Now, let’s enjoy some quiet Table Tennis Tournament. (softly)

~~ Milosh

P.S. Post your results if you dare, wait, I mean if you would kindly care to. Thanks.

2 comments:

Jeffrey D. Hale said...

I would say you just might be a table tennis ninja.

Dave from Boston said...

Well Jeff, did you win the Tourney?

~~ Ninja Pong