Thursday, January 31, 2008

What I Think About the Patriots

The Patriots are the best football team in NFL history. Already a "Dynasty" (winning half of the last 6 Super Bowls), I have no doubt that the Pats are going to take home another Lombardi by winning a World record-setting 19 and 0, and then the world will be forced to acknowledge that they are the best ever and indeed are a Dynasty; indeed an ultimate dominating force, like Ninja.

Best team in NFL history aside, the Pats are also the classiest team ever. They exemplify true team mentality and team spirit. They never cheat, and if they ever experienced an oversight in the interpretation of a rule, they always made up for it, and then they went on to prove why it didn't even matter and they didn't even need any external illicit assistance. Go Patriots! Bring it Home boys, Bring it Home!



~~ Super Fan

P.S. Check out my friend Jason's sports analysis at his site http://www.rotopro.com/

7 comments:

Swoopref said...

Franchise

Dave, they are all a franchise. Do you mean DYNASTY?

I am surprised you got this word wrong because you are a wordsmith not unlike Herman Melville.


p.s. Dessert think Strawberry shortcake. Desert think sand.

Dave from Boston said...

Thank you for noticing that Brian! Now I know that my Blog is being read. Actually, I totally missed it because I frantically cranked out that post during my lunch break.

A Dynasty, of course, they already are a Dyanasty, and soon this will be indisputable.

~~ D need Dikshunary

P.S. I like the analogy

Johnson and Co. said...

hey- here is a recipe I found, and thought it was good. Its kinda lasagna esk'

Beef and Cheese Casserole
Ingredients

1 1/2 lb. Ground Beef
1 medium Onion, chopped fine
1/4 tsp. Pepper
2 (8 oz.) cans Tomato Sauce
1 C. Cottage Cheese
1 (8 oz.) pkg. Cream Cheese
1/4 C. Sour Cream
1/3 C. chopped Green Bell Pepper
1/3 C. chopped Green Onion
1 (8 oz.) pkg. Noodles, cooked, and drained
Methods/steps
Brown ground beef and onion in skillet. Add salt, to taste, pepper and tomato sauce; simmer slowly while preparing remaining ingredients. Combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, green pepper and green onion. Place half of cooked noodles in a greased 3 qt. baking dish. Top with cheese mixture over top, and then remaining noodles. Pour meat mixture over top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Yields 8 to 10 servings.

Jeffrey D. Hale said...

Dave I think you have an obsession with Ninjas.

Dave from Boston said...

I like Ninja Lasagna!

~~ Chop Chop

Unknown said...

Go Pats!

I bet Kasey is just as excited as you are to see the Patriots win. I know deep down it is his favorite team.

Dave from Boston said...

indeed.

~~ Knower of Kasey's Insides