Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy To Be 32!

Today I could have blown out 32 candles.
Today I could have been spanked 32 times.
Today I could have eaten for free at Superific's Burrito Bar.
Today I could have begun a career as a ballroom dancer. (It's true; Snowflake and Misty the Gym Leader said so. In response to an Ask Yahoo, Snowflake and Misty were very encouraging and supportive toward Roxy who is 32, so I hope Roxy goes for it!)
Today I could have mowed the lawn. (But it would have been difficult getting through all the Snow, unless I had chartered my own Private Jet - in other words, booked a flight on SW Airlines [at least that is what they would like you to think, and that aint even close, even if I were to have gotten more ripped off by "upgrading" to business select/susucked] - or I could have driven somewhere where the green grass shows and maybe have rented a lawnmower or bought one at the 5 and Dime or something.)
Today I could have had a midlife crisis.
I could have done lot of things today, whether I just turned 11,680 days old or not. And I did do a lot of things, just none of the above. I'm just happy to be.

Happy Life Mission Passageway Day to Me!

May I live to post many more,

David who wishes he were with Zoom on the Moon
~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

LOL! Only someone who knows you gets this! LOL!

You are too funny.

Happy Life Mission Passageway Day to YOU!

ellen said...

It only gets better!!