Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Age in Which We Live

We all know that this is the digital age, but it still amazes me at how entrenched in it we have become. Often true is the saying, "Out with the old, and in with the new." But I like to keep some old stuff around. Yet at times I automatically respond to things from a "digital" perspective rather than from an old-school "analog" one as in the following situation where Ellen had asked me for my brother-in-law Jeff’s mailing address so that she could send him something…


Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 7:52 AM
Subject: Jeff
What is his mailing address? I have an article to send him. Thanks, ep

On Jan 24, 2008 8:22 AM, Chops wrote:
jeffiscool@ohyeah.OK

On Jan 24, 2008 9:01 AM, EP wrote:
Mailing address. For real mail. :)

On Jan 24, 2008 9:16 AM, Chops wrote:
lol, that just shows you what kind of age we're in - the digital age.

~~Retro D.



No comments: