Friday, October 24, 2008

NES Dreams


You see, I never did have a Nintendo Entertainment System as a child, even as a child of the 80s. I had plenty of friends with them, though. And I was able to play it often, so I did become pretty good at many of the games.

I still have fond memories of sittin' over at Adam's, watchin' him play Super Mario Brothers, and then seein' him get killed. And then I see the controller go flyin' across the room, but not too far - because it was stuck to a cord.

I remember playing Contra with Jason and entering the unlimited life code: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, select, select, Start!

That's all for now...

~~ One Who Never Had NES Product But Always Had Sega Product

[!]

3 comments:

Dave from Boston said...

I tried to post a picture; will keep trying...

~~ Game Meister

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dave from Boston said...

Picture finally worked, and a "thank you" to Anon for the tip about a word.

~~ I'm the Police Around Here