Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mnemonic Snork

I remember the Snorks (not that I watched it all the time), and I remember that they seemed like the Smurfs under water. From what I further remember, both series had similar characters and themes. Now they're just a distant memory of a nearly forgotten cartoon.



The reason I thought of the Snorks is because I was thinking about Snorkeling - Jenn got me this great set for my B-Day and I never got to use it:



Now I can't wait for next year so I can go to the beach and break it in. Writing of which, Adam and I used to go Snorkeling all the time at Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester. I love that beach, it is my favorite beach. Those were some great times: diving after stripers, trying to grab lobster tail, wading out to the island, floating down the river, boogieing through the waves, laying in the sun, walking on the sand, collecting star fish and sea glass. Oh, and people-watching. If only I lived on or near a beach or a lake! (I guess I kinda live close to both, but it would be cool to be even closer.)


~~ Mnemonic Snork

*

1 comment:

Janna said...

Kid I remember the Snorks I think it may have been one of my favorites. And yes the under water adventures are dully missed. I would love to take zack and masson to see the ocean and take them to the tide pools and look for crabs and let the little shrimps nibble their toes as they wade in the water. I think that would be alot of fun.