Monday, October 6, 2008

Apple Dumpling

Ok, so I finally decided to post a post again, and since today is Monday and Monday is my day for Mond'y Funnies, I decided to post this funny picture that my friend Jodi took whilst we were thusly apple-picking apples. (Note the quality of the picture due to their great lens.)


Now, since it has been soooooo long since I thusly posted any posts at all, I would like to share with any the joke that my friend Jesse, Jodi's man, shared with me. It goes like this,

"Knock, knock."
"Who's there?" (But before the persone can answer with a "who", you bust in and say...)

"The interrupting Cow!"

It is so funny, you should try it. Really.

Now, I will tell of a time when the weather was warm and the sun was shiny and the wind was whispy: Saturday we went apple picking with the Aldouses and had a great time, even though most of the accessible trees were bare. Nevertheless, we came away with a bounty of juicy fruits. We went to the land of Stow in MA to the farm of Honeypot. It was a great time, just as I wrote that we had a great time, it was a great time too. That's all for now.

~~ Apple Dumpling (That is the funny knickname that I gave myself for the picture)

P.S. If this is not at all funny to you, then please read it again in a deep voice.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was there so it was funny to me.

I am married to such a man's man.

lol

Stephanie said...

David, you do that in all of your pictures.

Jeffrey D. Hale said...

I guess you just had to be there to really find it funny.