Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas?


I wish everyone's Christmas could be like the one here in this picture - filled with tons of presents and decorations; with a warm fire burning and probably a great meal being prepared. Our Christmas, though not so elaborate, was still great as we spent the day with my family, enjoyed a delicious meal, opened some presents, and remembered the true meaning. Though it is impossible for everyone to have the same experience, my prayer is that they at least felt some joy on this holy of holy days and that they know that there is a God who loves them. Amen.
~~ Thankful for all my blessings
***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you, too. Glad you had a nice Christmas with your family.

Tyler

Stephanie said...

My Christmas was actually pretty similar to that pic! ; ) Merry Christmas!