Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Little Snow Aint Gonna Stop Us

Woburn City Hall
~~
Mini Snow Plow Truck
~~
Our SUV Buried In
~~

Jenn and Adler
~~
"The Field"
~~
"The Guys"
~~


Over this past weekend and yesterday it snowed - a lot. But, that didn't stop a few of us (Axel, Josh, Geo, Luis, and me) from playing football Saturday morning. Actually, there were 6 of us because some random kid named Franky walked up to us asking for a smoke, and we instead invited him to play. So, we had 3 on 3, and it was just right and it was a blast!

I love playing Football in the snow. There's just something about it. Maybe it’s because you can get tackled and it won’t hurt as much. Maybe it’s because your face freezes and you can’t feel your cheeks. Who knows???

When I was younger we used to have some great games down at the Rosey. When I was a little older we had some great games on the field across from the old DT.

Now we play at Library Field. I took a picture of the field before we started, but I forgot to get the after one, so I will have to wait until after tomorrow morning when we have the Christmas Eve Snow Bowl. I know that it's gonna be cold, but it's gonna be worth it!
~~ Crazy Ice Chops
<>

2 comments:

Jeffrey D. Hale said...

Dang that's a lot of snow! Looks like you had fun playing football.

Unknown said...

Luckily pregnancy is keeping me hot or I would be freazing this week!

Glad you had fun and I hope you have a blast at your next snow game.

~~